The Hidden Woods
Hello there, and welcome to the Hidden Woods! You can look around if you want and if your new I suggest you should join. We are an active RP group and would love for new members to join, so go ahead and check us out!
The Hidden Woods
Hello there, and welcome to the Hidden Woods! You can look around if you want and if your new I suggest you should join. We are an active RP group and would love for new members to join, so go ahead and check us out!
The Hidden Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the past reenacts... Over and Over again...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Fun Roleplay
Fun Roleplay EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:35 am by Sierra

» Mitsuki Kuro
Fun Roleplay EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:06 pm by Moon

» Collette Blackburne
Fun Roleplay EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:00 am by Shadow

» Rhyme Di'Angelo
Fun Roleplay EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 11:17 pm by Dawn

» A New Nightmare
Fun Roleplay EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 10:25 pm by Dawn

» Vampire Information
Fun Roleplay EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 8:52 pm by Stormy

» Wolf-Haven
Fun Roleplay EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:52 pm by Lucky

» Art Storage
Fun Roleplay EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 9:36 pm by Lucky

» Twilight Evans
Fun Roleplay EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:56 pm by Dawn

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Moon
    Fun Roleplay EmptyFun Roleplay EmptyFun Roleplay Empty 
    Dawn
    Alphonse
    Lily
    Sierra
    Shadow
    Stormy
    Raven
    Lucky
    Misty
    Affiliates
    free forum

Fun Roleplay

Go down 
    5 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Dawn

Dawn

Spells : 21889

Character sheet
    Name: Dawn
    Where are you RPing at: The Ruined Rocks

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 10:49 pm

How about this guys? How about we try roleplaying with no set story, just like before!
    Go back to the good old days when we started roleplaying with random storylines. It was actually pretty fun and creative right? So here we go. It's also a great way to get new ideas for the MAIN STORY, which is still a much needed rp. SO PLEASE REPLY TO THAT ^^'
    Anyway, have fun with this. Just something to kill time. Also so we can become active on here now.
    Think of it as a happy days roleplay kind of. But still have some action take place. 
    Also, main residence is in the woods.

PLUS: All the characters already basically know each other.

Fun Roleplay Imagination
    Back to top Go down
    https://thehiddenwoods.rpg-board.net/
    Alphonse
    Admin
    Alphonse

Spells : 21031

Character sheet
    Name: Dream Eater
    Where are you RPing at:

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 1:01 am

Alistair huffs as he walks between the trees in the lead of the small group, crunching the fallen leaves beneath his boots, his hands stuffed into his pockets. His tail hidden beneath his shirt, while his horns are hidden beneath black hat that he borrowed from Dream Eater.

Al unconsciously gnaws on his scarred finger, keeping close to Sierra's right side. Occasionally glancing around as he hears faint noises of the surroundings. He gently clings to Sierra's sleeve with his free hand. He's wearing a heavy coat with a brown scarf and a nice pair of red gloves.

Charlie happily skips besides Sierra a big smile on his face, his glasses occasionally sliding down the bridge of his nose due to the constant skipping, he pushes them back up. He glances over to Sierra, "It was really nice of Dream Eater to let us come here!"

Syllabus has his hood pulled over his head as he trails slightly behind, his nose, as usual stuffed in a book. He occasionally mumbles something to himself, his expression adorned with a resting bitch-face.

Sal is sitting at a booth in the bar, he sips at a glass of whisky, the ice cubes clink lightly against the glass, his tail hidden beneath his shirt, his horns hidden under a hat as well. His nose red from the booze.

Rocky steps out of a cafe, carrying two cups of coffee, walking over to one of the outdoor tables, sitting across from Koryo, he holds out one of the cups to him, "Here, this'll help you keep warm, Sweetie."

Last edited by Alphonse on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Spells : 18353

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:00 am

Koryo looks up as Rocky sits down, taking the coffee from him with a gracious smile. "Th-Thank you! I-It's pretty chilly out.." He holds the coffee with both of his hands, gently blowing on it so as not to burn his tongue.

Zacharie's hands are shoved in his pockets as he silently walks with Amelia, wearing a red plaid scarf pulled all the way up to his nose. "....."

Sitting at the bar is Boreas, his cheeks slightly flushed as he chats to a woman sitting next to
    him, only for her to slap him across the face and storm out. He pouts dejectedly, staring down at his drink.
    Back to top Go down
    http://wirtishly.tumblr.com
    Alphonse
    Admin
    Alphonse

Character sheet
    Where are you RPing at:

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:16 am

"Bah! I told you zat line vouldn't verk!" Sal calls from his booth, chuckling, "You know nozing about flirting. Flirting is art! And it takes skill, you foolish angel!" He says, taking a gulp of his drink.

Rocky smiles and gives a deep sigh, "It's been a while since we've gone out like this... no crazy raves where I DJ, or your sisters and creepy brother in law... It's nice..."

Last edited by Alphonse on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:33 am

Amelia walks along side of Zach, her tail hidden beneath her clothes and ears hidden under some dark blue ribbons. Her navy blue scarf blows gently in the wind as she walked. Her eyes widen as she catches the scent of fresh fish, ears perking up immediately, causing one of her ribbons to become tilted. "Fish!" She says in excitement, bonding after the smell and leaving Zach behind.
    Leon sat at the bar with his brother, Richard, and  of course Neikan. He of course, was crowded between some women chit chatting to him about something that he wasn't even paying attention to. He, being the gentleman he is, simply nodded to the yes or no questions while keeping close attention to if the women asked him a direct question. 
    Richard sighed as he sat across from his brother who was doing the same thing he usually did. He took his beer and chugged it down before asking the waitress for another one. He couldn't really remember how many he's already chugged down, but it was obviously not enough if he wasn't drunk yet.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:03 am

"Screw you, I tried!" He gets up, taking his drink and sitting down across from Sal. "Man, she was cute, too..." Boreas rubs his cheek where he got slapped.

He takes a sip of coffee before nodding in agreement. "Mhmm... I-I love the others, but.. I like going out and doing things like this, just the two of us." Koryo sweetly smiles up at him, lightly blushing.

"Amelia!" He runs after her, scowling heavily. "You can't do zis every single time you smell fish!"

Neikan watches, amused, as a group of women surround Leon. She doesn't appear bothered, even laughing behind her hand. Chuckling, she looks over at Richard. "You're going to get alcohol poisoning if you keep that up."
    Back to top Go down
    Alphonse
    Admin
    Alphonse

Character sheet
    Where are you RPing at:

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:10 am

Sal chuckles, "I bet zat I could get number from any person you picked out here vithout getting slapped. If I vin, you pay for dinner."

Rocky scoots his chair closer to Koryo, wrapping his arm around him and resting his head on Koryo's shoulder, "We need to do this more often..."

Last edited by Alphonse on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 3:37 am

"Oh, really? Alright," he looks around before discreetly pointing to a booth across the bar. "The girl with blue hair. And if you don't get her number and/or she slaps you, you have to.... Run down the street bare-ass naked. With your hat on your junk."

"Yeah..." He wraps one of his arms around Rocky, his fingertips gently brushing against his upper arm. Koryo rests his head on top of Rocky's, letting out a pleased sigh.
    Back to top Go down
    Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 12:05 pm

"I can't help it! It's instinct!"Amelia shouts back to him. She then turns and looks at Zach, giving him a pleading look. "Will you get me one though, please~" She begged, because she was as broke as someone can be. 
    Richard glared at his newly filled cup of beer then at Neikan. "What do you know about alcohol poisoning! You don't even get drunk off of it!" He argued before taking a swig of the alcoholic beverage.
    "Don't mind him, I think he's just jealous because I got several beautiful women talking to me at the moment." Leon bragged, which made Richard mumble something quietly. 
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 1:00 pm

"Bragging isn't gentlemanly, Leon. Besides, beer is disgusting! I'd rather have a fruity drink, or not drink at all." She crosses her legs as she speaks, resting her elbow on the table.

"......." He sighs, pulling out his wallet, as he continues following Amelia. "I need to stop doing zis. You always want fish..."
    Back to top Go down
    Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 8:30 pm

"Who said I was bragging?" Leon asked, turning to look at Neikan, an eyebrow raised in question. Although he still held the charming smile he usually had. 
    Reaper sighed and shook his head. "Look, this is the much needed break I need from the group back at the castle. So please, don't ruin this princess." He said stiffly.
    Amelia smiles at him as he pulls out his wallet. "Thank you Zach!" She says happily. "I'll pay you back when I can okay!"
    Back to top Go down
    Sierra

Sierra

Spells : 21140

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Sierra glances over to Charlie, giving a big smile herself at him before nodding in agreement,"Yeah, it's great in the fall when you get to wear a bunch of fuzzy sweaters!" she exclaims happily, wearing an over-sized fluffy light blue sweater. The sleeves cover over her hands and cause her to occasionally push her sleeves back up, she feels someone tugging at her arm when she looks back up at Al,"Hey, relax the forest isn't even that scary!"

Aythria is loitering just outside the bar, smoking a cigarette, one hand stuffed inside her jacket pocket, besides her boot is a discarded bottle of some alcoholic beverage, wrapped up in a brown paper bag.

Vivian is sitting alone at a table inside a cafe, a half eaten muffin and coffee cup sit next to her, she hums softly to herself, pushing her hair out of her face as she has her attention directed to a book in front of her, a clicking sound can be heard as she taps the end of her heel against the ground unconsciously. Idly doodling some designs inside it.

Damien sits at a stool, in the bar taking a sip out of a rather fruity drink as he chats with another man at the bar, chuckling about something half way into the conversation. Anything demonic about him is concealed underneath some clothing.
    Back to top Go down
    Alphonse
    Admin
    Alphonse

Character sheet
    Where are you RPing at:

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Alistair crosses his arms behind his head, leaning back slightly as he walks, "Eh, fall's okay. The only good part is Halloween where I don't have to wear so much clothing." He mutters, glancing back.

Al frowns, "B-but... I feel like we're being f-followed..." He mutters worriedly, looking over to Sierra, pulling his hood over his head, and pulling the draw strings.

"Don't worry Al! We have a big scary demon, and a grumpy magician to protect us!" Charlie chimes in, with a big smile. He's wearing a big orange ugly sweater with a Jack-o-lantern design on it with "boo!" written beneath the face.

"Tsk! I'm not a magician! I'm a Mage!" Syllabus yells, scowling heavily, glaring in Charlie's direction.

Sal saunters over to Neikan, plopping himself down on the stool next to her. "Vhy hullo zere." Sal says with a soft smile.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 11:35 pm

"Whatever you say, Leon." Neikan rolls her eyes at him, before smirking at Richard. "You're the one with the castle, so maybe I should be calling you princess." As someone takes a seat next to her, she quirks an eyebrow and directs her attention to them. "Hey, what's up?"

"You always say zat," he sighs, shaking his head. "Don't worry about it. It's fine." Zacharie hands his wallet to Amelia and continues walking beside her.

Boreas chuckles as he watches Sal sit next to Neikan, his arms crossed. I'm totally gonna win.
    Back to top Go down
    Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 1:30 am

Amelia smiles happily, taking the wallet and ordering two of them. She eats one whole grilled fish before offering Zach the other one, continuing down the path they were previously on. 
    Richard frowned deeply at Neikan's comment. "Excuse me, but who's a princess?" He grumbles angrily. 
    Leon laughs at the small argument. "Let's all get along here okay." He laughs, a small smile on his face. When Sal sits beside Neikan he arches his eyebrows in question.  
    Back to top Go down
    Sierra

Sierra

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Sierra frowns,"Al, how can you see what's ahead of you if you cover your face like that! And besides what's the worst that could happen to a group of people in a forest?"

Aythria takes a slow drag of her cigarette, she finishes half of the cigarette before tossing it to the ground and stomping it out. She heads back inside the bar for a drink.

Vivian takes a sip from her cup of coffee before going back to her sketchbook.
    Back to top Go down
    Alphonse
    Admin
    Alphonse

Character sheet
    Where are you RPing at:

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Alistair snickers as he keeps walking, "Said literally the first person to die in any horror movie ever."

"Y-you think we're gonna get m-murdered out here!?" Al stutters, trembling even more.

"Well if that does happen, the first one to die would be Al! And then Alistair! Then me! But Sierra would be kept alive to satisfy their sick twisted desires! And the Murderer would turn out to be Syllabus all along!" Charlie says wiggling his fingers in a spooky manner, "Spooookyyyy!"

"Wait, what the fuck!? Why me!?" Syllabus yells, scowling furiously.

"I vas vondering if I could buy you drink?" Sal asks, resting his head on his hand.

Last edited by Alphonse on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:21 pm

"Oh, no thanks, I don't drink. And I have a boyfriend," Neikan seems a bit amused as she nods towards Leon. "Besides, I don't date other demons- just a preference thing." She flicks the tip of Sal's hat with a wink and a knowing look.

Zacharie takes his wallet back and puts it in his pocket. He accepts the other fish and hesitates before pulling his scarf down. While nibbling at the fish, he turns his face away, still uncomfortable with letting people see his scars. It's pretty good...
    Back to top Go down
    Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Amelia tried to get a look at Zach's face after he moved his scarf down, having not seen how bad his scars are. "Good?" She asks, hands behind her back.
    Leon waves at Sal with a cheeky grin on his face. "Hello there sir!" 
    Richard laughs at the guy trying to pick up Neikan. "It's a lost cause. Those two over there are practically made for each other." He slurs some of it, the alcohol taking affect. 
    Dawn walks around, looking at the trees while walking around the park.
    Back to top Go down
    Moon

Moon

Spells : 21580

Character sheet
    Name: Moon
    Where are you RPing at: The Waterfall

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Moon smiles silently to herself, as she watches people below her while sitting on a tree branch, enjoying the events unfold upon her.
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:38 pm

Collette whistles as she walks with Dawn and kicks a pebble along, her hands shoved in her pockets.

He nods, "It's alright." Amelia can see part of his face, the lower half of which has many scars across it, some of them being from cuts, and a few from burns. Once he finishes his fish, Zacharie pulls the scarf back up, fiddling with it to make sure it's covering all of his scars.

Last edited by Shadow on Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Dawn

Dawn

Character sheet

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 11:39 pm

Amelia smiles at his answer. "I'm glad you enjoyed it! See, fish is probably one of the best types of food you can eat! It's like heaven!" She rejoices with her hands in the air, getting a few odd looks from the surrounding people. She looks back at Zach, an embarrassed look on her face. "Uh... So... does it hurt?" She asks, pointing at her face as reference.
    Dawn glances up as she catches sight of the familiar figure of Moon. "Hey, what are you doing up there?" She called out, a questioning look on her face. 
    Back to top Go down
    Sierra

Sierra

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 12:24 am

"It's always the quiet ones!" Sierra exclaims cringing in mock terror at Syllabus,"I trusted you!"
    Back to top Go down
    Alphonse
    Admin
    Alphonse

Character sheet
    Where are you RPing at:

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 2:01 am

"HEY! D...do you really think that?" Syllabus asks, looking hurt.

"Of course she doesn't actually think that, Syllabus!" Charlie chimes in, smiling.

Alistair rolls his eyes, "I doubt he'd want to hear it from you, Charlie."

Al looks around again, nervously, "Are we a-almost there, Sierra...?"

Sal frowns, "Vell... I made bet vith angel over zere... And I need number, real or fake for vin." He spots GG enter the bar, narrowing his eyes as he recognizes her, though, he's not sure from where, he shakes his head before shifting his attention back to Neikan.

"Hey Sweetie... When do you think we'll be heading back to Japan?" Rocky asks Koryo.

Last edited by Alphonse on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Shadow

Shadow

Character sheet
    Name:
    Where are you RPing at:
    Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 2:33 am

Collie stops whistling as Dawn calls out, looking up at Moon. "Why are you hiding in that tree like a weirdo?!"

Zacharie frowns down at Amelia as she asks about his scars, his eyebrows furrowed. "No... Not really. Zey used to hurt a long time ago, but now zere's just ze occasional aches and pains." He messes with his scarf again, looking at the ground as they walk. "It's.. Not always ze scars zemselves zat bozer me. I don't like ze way people look at zem. At me."

Neikan taps her chin thoughtfully. "Hmmm... What happens if you lose?"

"I... H-Haven't thought about it," Koryo admits, looking down at his hands holding his coffee. "Sometimes, I like it better here than there... I-I mean, I love Japan! It's where I'm from. And when I'm here, I-I miss the cherry blossoms and festivals, and the house I grew up in.. But, we're able to do s-so much more here..! I-It's just easier in America... I'd be lying i-if I said I hadn't thought about m-moving here.."

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Fun Roleplay Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Fun Roleplay   Fun Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun Roleplay
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next